Saturday 11 December 2010

Oily hair ): tips?

Aight people.
You are aware of that I was the Lucia yesterday.
The Lucia wears a ''crown'' with candles on.
When you're the Lucia and you walk around and sing, the candle wax starts dripping.
Usually it isn't that bad, you just get some on the back of your hair.
In my case, it was a lot worse.
My hair got completely waxy and it got stuck in the dress.
After a while I got it off the dress.
A lot of people gave me tips how to get it off.
I've been the Lucia before, but I barely got anything on my hair then.
I tried with an iron, ice, hot water and at last.
OIL.
It actually worked pretty good and after 30 minutes, all the wax was out.
It was late, so I slept and I thought my hair would be dry the next morning.
BUT MY HAIR IS COMPLETELY OILY AND WET!!!
What to do?
I don't know.
I could try to wash it, but I washed my hair yesterday.
I am completely freaking out.

What I have to do today:

Math homework
Hair
Eat


Yupp :D
My math homework is going baaaad D:
I'll call Emma soon.


x Alice x

1 comment:

  1. torrshampo, finns på sephora, tar bort fett å smuts från håret, tääästa

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile :)