Monday 20 December 2010

I whip my hair

Lisa <3

 Anna and Hedda <3
 Being bored in the bus, while the bus is trying to go up a hill.
 Our shoes ;)
 Hedda looking worried.
 Snooow :)
 This is Luxembourg, currently.
 Heddaaaa :)
 Yupp.
 Quick sucks ): Burnt hamburger ):
 Hedda <3
 Lisa <3
 Ice cream <3
 Me looking very hungry ;)
 Laughing ;)
 Ice cream once again
QUICK 
 This is a straw in a milkshake btw :)
 The 4 cool girls
 Anna Banana <3
 Liisaa <3
 Hedda looking sexy
 Yupp :)
 Heddah :)
 Looking schmexy?
 Ahh, lovely focus ;)
 We looking hot or what?
Wuuhuu :)






So today, I went to town with Anna, Hedda and Lisa. We had lots of fun and I bought this lovely OPI nail polish. I'll take a picture soon and post it ;)

x Alice x

2 comments:

  1. "Hedda looking sexy" is very nice. Did she buy the dress btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, she didn't ;) She forgot money x)

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile :)