Saturday 4 December 2010

Baby, I like it

So today I was supposed to meet up with Emily, but things got cancelled.
I went to the Lucia, everything was normal, but then:

1. We were done singing and Ida and I started walking to the entrance.
2. We see a foot by the chairs close to the entrance.
3. We see that it's a man talking (more like mumbling), he is wrapped in a blanket.
4. We run back and tell Ida's mum that there's someone sleeping there.
5. She tells us it's a homeless man who thinks he lives in the church.
6. He continues mumbling.
7. Out of nowhere he stats humping the chairs or something (?).
8. Suddenly he sits up and he showes his face, he has looong, black, scary hair.
9. We freak out.
10. We freak out even more when we realize that we have to walk past him.
11. We walk down, scared.

That's all, super scary.

Byeeee <3

x Alice x

1 comment:

  1. Haha :D <3
    Alice , This sounds sooo god damn scary :O <3

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile :)