Saturday 4 September 2010

Breakfast

I woke up at around 8 and I went to the kitchen.
My sister still wasn't awake so I had to wake her.
I tried to take of her sheet but then I by accident hurt her, she had somehow gotten her foot stuck in the sheet (?).
So when she finally was up we went to have CRRUUUMMPPEEETTTSSS!!!
I took a picture of the Sonia Rykiel candle my mum made that I was supposed to show you guys yesterday:

Pretty good right?
Still stressing out about the birthday outfit ):

That's my sisters dress but it fits me and I really like it.
It's a bit grey under because there's another dress hiding under, but I couldn't be bothered to take it off.
Speaking of birthday dresses, my birthday party with LĂ©onie!!! I need to find a dress.
I was supposed to order this one from boohoo:
They didn't have it in my size ),:
Too bad.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile :)