Sunday 5 September 2010

Back from Gabriels.

Hi people.
So now I'm back from Gabriels, it was super fun.
First we played ping pong.
Then we ate tacos and Emma spat out water all over Erik and she all the time spit food in her paper or something.
Then we ate candy and played ping pong.
We did some truth or dare after that.
Then when we were going to sleep, the girls were meant to sleep in Gabriels room and the guys in his brothers room, but Leonie and I wanted to sleep together with the guys so us 5 were trying to fit in 3 beds. Leonie and I talked alot with the guys until it was around 2 o'clock and Emma had already fallen asleep. Then we went to Emmas room and slept there.
In the middle of the night, Emmas sheet had fallen of the bed so she of course took mine so I had to share with Leonie.
Leonie got annoyed and gave me Emmas sheet.
We woke up at around 9:30 and Emma had to hurry with her breakfast bacause her mum was coming to pick her up at 10:00.
Leonie asked me if my mum could drop her off at her house so I called with Emmas phone to my mum and asked and it was ok so Leonie and I left at 11:00.
Now, I'm super tired and still have an horrible cold.
I'm maybe going to go for a bicycle ride soon.
Here's a picture of me from yesterday:


You don't really see the dress /:

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile :)