Wednesday 5 January 2011

Shopping+bad news

SO, I went shopping today in town and in Auchan. I bought some christmas presents, but I have loads more to get so I'm going with Leonie tomorrow. I would show you everything I bought, BUT my camera memory card is full, I don't have the cable to upload the pictures to the computer, so I can't take any pictures. I will go to mum's before going shopping tomorrow to get the cable. I'll put up the pictures tomorrow afternoon. STAY TUNED!!! I have many pictures I want to show you and in 10 days or something I'll put up a video on my youtube channel when I'm surfing ;) For the rest of the evening I'll probaply just check out Vaiva or Anna's blogs ;)

http://colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com/ (Anna's)
http://www.fashion--box.blogspot.com/ (Vaiva)

x Alice x

P.s. Thank you so much for commenting, following and viewing. I'm really thankful. It means a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait for the photos! Oh thank you so much for putting my link there! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I cant wait to see the video/ :D XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile :)